3001 Summer Street
Stamford, CT 06905
Bill Catanzaro is Vice President, Commercial Banking Officer and joined First County Bank in 2018. He is committed to helping businesses select the best solutions for their banking and financial goals. Catanzaro assists existing and prospective clients achieve greater success through flexible and creative financing solutions. Bill is a resident of Stamford and has developed an extensive business network in the community.
- Over 20 years commercial real estate banking and lending experience; specific to Fairfield County, since 2001.
- Helps customers build strong and profitable businesses through his commercial banking expertise
- Provides commercial lending solutions through customized financing options such as temporary financing, construction financing, permanent mortgage and lines and letters of credit
- Extensive lending and portfolio management experience with Commercial and Industrial (C&I) and Commercial Real Estate (CRE) loans which include the financing of over $1 billion across all asset classes and managing a $200 million portfolio
- Richmond, American International University, London, England -- Master of Business Administration
- New York University, New York, NY – Professional education courses
- Northeastern University, Boston, MA – Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
- Real Estate Finance Associate (REFA) – member
- CT Real Estate Broker License
- Business Banking Solutions
- Commercial Lending
- Commercial Real Estate
- Relationship Management