Switching your relationship from your old bank to First County Bank is easy - once you have opened your new checking account with us, just follow the instructions on this page and use the provided PDF forms to breeze through the process.
- Switch Checklist - follow this checklist to make sure you are not leaving anything out
- Co-Applicant Form - if you would like to add a co-applicant to your account, please fill out this form and bring it along with you next time you visit one of our branches
- Auto Withdrawal Form - this form will help you switch your auto withdrawals from your old account to your new account at First County Bank
- Direct Deposit Form - use this to switch your direct deposit to your new account at First County Bank
- Close Account Form - use this form to request that your old account at your previous bank is closed. Make sure that all outstanding checks or automatic withdrawals clear before you close the old account
Making sure you have a good experience is our number one priority - stop by any of our convenient branch locations and we will help you along or just call the CustomerFirst Contact Center at 203.462.4400.
Personal checking accounts with debit card, online banking, bill payment and mobile banking.Read More ›