Online Banking for Mortgage and HELOC
Manage your mortgage and home equity accounts securely with Online and Mobile Banking.
With Online Banking from First County Bank, you can manage all your accounts - including your mortgage and home equity line of credit. Use your computer, tablet or smartphone to:
- View your loan balances, payments, and interest rate
- Review your home equity account activity
- Get text alerts - payments, account activity and more
- Schedule automatic transfers from your First County Bank checking or savings account to pay your mortgage or home equity account
- Access your loan statements, escrow information (if applicable) and tax documents
- And more!
Plus... You can access your Home Equity Line of Credit
No more worrying about writing a check. Instead, you can transfer money from your home equity line of credit directly into your First County Bank checking account. Then, you'll be able to use your First County Bank debit card for purchases, or use a credit card and make a payment when you get home.
To access your home equity line of credit through Online Banking:
- Login to Online Banking
- Go to the Transfer Funds tab
- Select Process a Transfer (please note: minimum transfers of $500) from your home equity line of credit to your First County Bank checking account.
Not using Online Banking yet? Now is a great time to get started. Click here to learn more and sign up online. Please see our Online Banking Agreement and Disclosures for terms and conditions.