117 Prospect Street
Stamford, CT 06901
Mark Rosenbloom is a Vice President and Manager of Cash Management Services. Rosenbloom joined First County Bank in 2008. As a former business owner, Mark knows what businesses need from their bank to succeed. His expertise is First County Bank’s suite of cash management products, which includes Commercial Capture Express – our remote deposit capture product, merchant services, payroll services, lockbox services, account structuring, and First County bank’s Visa business credit card.
- Over 21 years of experience in financial services and 4 years as a small business owner
- Brings unique insights into the needs of small businesses
- Helps customers build strong an profitable businesses through his extensive cash management expertise
- Understands the challenges facing businesses today and works with them to provide the right banking solutions for each situation
- Ensures smooth account management through knowledge and leadership
- Committed to helping businesses meet their banking needs quickly and easily through our full suite of business services.
- Darien Community Fund – Association Panel Leader
- Darien Chamber Charitable Foundation - Board Chair
- Children's Learning Center of Fairfield County - Finance Committee
Ithaca College, B.A. , Finance
Mark Grew up in Fairfield County and lives in Norwalk. He has three children. He enjoys cooking using ingredients grown from his own garden. Mark also enjoys running with his rescue dog, Mr. Charlie.
- New Business Development
- Cash Management
- Business Banking
- Relationship Management