3001 Summer Street
Stamford, CT 06905
Commercial Banking Officer
Greg Pastor, Vice President, Commercial Banking Officer, joined First County Bank in 2020. Pastor is primarily responsible for seeking new business development opportunities for the bank, while establishing and cultivating existing customer relationships. Additionally, Pastor analyzes commercial borrowing needs of current and prospective clients, providing solutions and referrals to business banking retail divisions.
- Over 20 years of commercial banking and real estate financing experience, specific to Fairfield County since 2004.
- Extensive lending and portfolio management experience with Commercial Real Estate (CRE) loans across all asset classes and Commercial and Industrial (C&I) loans.
- Provides commercial lending solutions through customized financing options such as temporary financing, construction financing, permanent mortgages, lines of credit and term loans.
- Brings a breadth of experience in community banking and is committed to helping businesses select the best solutions for their banking and financial service needs.
- Fordham University, Gabelli School of Business, New York, NY - MBA, in Finance and Management
- Fairfield University, Fairfield CT - B.S. in International Business
- Real Estate Finance Association - Member
Greg lives in Norwalk with his wife and has three children. He enjoys spending time with his family, coaching youth travel baseball and is an avid N.Y. sports fan.
- New Business Development
- New Loan Origination
- Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Commercial & Industrial Lending
- Portfolio Management
- Credit Analysis
- SBA Lending