Effective January 1, 2018, First County Bank Foundation will only accept applications submitted online. CommunityFirst Grant Program Application forms are accepted from January 1st to December 31st for grant requests of:
- $2,500 and under (if your organization supports community or economic development or children and families)
- $1,000 and under (if your organization falls outside of the grant parameters)
Applications to the CommunityFirst Grant Program are reviewed quarterly. We will contact you as soon as a decision is made.
To be eligible for grants from the Foundation, organizations must:
- Have nonprofit tax exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Have programs located in Stamford, Norwalk, Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan or Westport
- Have community support
- Address community needs
- Have measurable outcomes
- Demonstrate fiscal and administrative responsibility
The First County Bank Foundation does not support the following: Individuals; Capital/Endowment Campaigns; Fundraising Events; Sponsorship Opportunities; Trips/Tours/Conferences; Deficit Spending/Debt Liquidation; Religious organizations, unless stated program is for the benefit of the community; Private/Parochial Schools; Organizations that discriminate in any way; Organizations not open to the public; Political causes.
CommunityFirst Grant Application forms are accepted from January 1st to December 31st each year.
We offer three different Grant Applications for various members of our community. The Standard Grant, the CommunityFirst Grant, and the FirstClass Grant for Teachers.Read More ›
The Standard Grant supports community and economic development such as job skills training, health and shelter needs, senior/family services and support, and much more.Read More ›