1312 Post Road
Fairfield, CT 06824
Benedict “Ben” Peter is Branch Manager of the First County Bank branch at 1312 Post Road, Fairfield, CT. Benedict has experience in banking as a branch manager since 2012 and started with First County Bank in 2017.
- Manages daily branch office operations
- Monitors branch-wide customer relations to assure the continuous provision of professional, comprehensive and courteous service
- Establishes and cultivates relationships with community, industry and professional contacts
- Maintains effective communications and relationships to ensure optimized client support
- Committed to helping consumers and businesses select the best solutions for their banking and financial services needs
- Kal Pa Vish, Norwalk – Member
- University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport – Currently enrolled as an M.B.A. student
- University of Connecticut, Storrs – B.A., Corporate and Organizational Studies, minor in Economics
- Norwalk Community College, Norwalk – Associate Degree in Science
Benedict is a resident of East Norwalk, CT and when not working, he enjoys spending time with his family, watching movies, reading books, playing and watching soccer and cricket.
- Branch Management
- New Business Development
- Relationship Management