At First County Bank we are committed tomeeting the banking and financial services needs of all of our customers. We work to provide an accessible environment in our branches, by phone and online to enable our customers with disabilities to conduct their banking business.
Service Accommodations and Auxiliary Aids
· First County Bank branch office personnel are available at ourbranch offices to accommodate customer needs. For example, branch personnel are glad to accommodate physical access challenges, read and explain appropriate materials, and communicate with customers in writing.
· First County Bank Branch ATMs are available 24hours a day, 7 days a week. All First County Bank ATMs are audio enabled and can be heard using standard headphones (1/8” jack). All First County Bank ATMs also offer Braille-enabled keypads.
· Customer service personnel at our CustomerFirst Contact Center (203-462-4400, Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.) are prepared to receive and manage calls from telecommunications relay services including Video Relay Service(VRS) and Teletypewriter (TTY) calls.
· First County Bank provides Touch Tone service (203-462-4300, available 24/7) whereby existing customers can get account information and perform a variety of transactions with a standard touch tone telephone.
· First County Bank offers Online Banking to existing customers and operates a public website available to all individuals with internet access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
First County Bank’s dedicated ADA(American’swithDisabilitiesAct) Coordinator, Mr. Thomas Berta, SVP, Retail Banking Officer, is happy to assist you in the use of any of our services. To reach our ADA Coordinator please call (203) 462-4400 (Monday - Friday, 8:30a.m. to 4:30p.m.).